With nearly 30 years of experience, Victor P. Valentino PC knows how to address these concerns and assert the validity of your claim.
Your employer may attempt to delay or deny your claim using the Michigan Workers Compensation Agency. This agency will seek to invalidate your claim by questioning:
• The timing of your first report of the incident
• The quality of the medical care you received
• The reason you were injured while working
Take advantage of flexible evening and weekend appointments.
Schedule yours today
Sustaining an injury within the course and scope of your job entitles you to compensation for injuries in the state of Michigan. Victor P. Valentino, J.D., P.C. of Bloomfield Hills, MI will aggressively pursue legal action, including a lump sum cash settlement, if your employer fails to provide the following:
• Medical bills and services fully covered with no co-pays or deductibles
• Freedom of choice of medical providers
• Wage-loss benefits equal to a percentage of your weekly wage
• Reimbursement for travel to and from doctor and therapy appointments
• Vocational retraining if necessary
Call to learn more:
30 years of experience